Casa de la Guerra Watercolor Puzzle
300 piece puzzle.
Casa de la Guerrra, 1953 by Fridolin Haass.
Watercolor gift of Pearl Chase to the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation.
Constructed between 1818 and 1828 by the fifth commandant of El Presidio de Santa Bárbara, José de la Guerra for use as his family home.
Additional information on our permentant Fridolin Haass Watercolors of Santa Barbara Adobes can be found at http://omeka.sbthp.org/collections/show/10. Currently, they are on display at the Casa de la Gurrea.