Local | Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Presidio Research Center Online Catalog - A fully searchable database of the Research Center's holdings.
- Santa Barbara Conference & Visitors Bureau and Film Commission - Official Information on Hotels, Restaurants, Beaches, Travel, Conventions, Maps, Things to Do , from the Official Santa Barbara Travel Resource.
- Santa Barbara Conservancy - advocating for the recognition, preservation, and revitalization of historic, architectural, and cultural resources in Santa Barbara County.
- Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce - The visitors guide to the city of Santa Barbara, California, including hotels, reservations, real estate, weddings, wineries, restaurants and more.
- Santa Barbara County Arts Commission - Formed in 1977, the Santa Barbara County Arts Commission is a 15 member County Commission appointed by the County Board of Supervisors, with three members from each of the five supervisorial districts who make recommendations to the Board on cultural arts policy.
- Santa Barbara Car Free - A Santa Barbara sustainable tourism travel guide with discounts and information on transportation to help visitors plan an environment-friendly car-free vacation to
- Santa Barbara Downtown Organization - Dedicated to the promotion and enhancement of the business, cultural, community, and environmental vitality of downtown Santa Barbara for the benefit of its members, Santa Barbara residents, and visitors.
- Santa Barbara Historical Museum - The Museum, constructed in 1965 by the Santa Barbara Historical Society which was founded in 1932, has spent over three decades exhibiting the city's artistic and cultural heritage.
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum - This nautical museum is located in the Santa Barbara Waterfront Center and features permanent exhibits on the nautical history of Santa Barbara. The museum shares a reciprocal membership relationship with the Trust (Trust Members receive free admission to Maritime Museum).
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History - Local museum that answers questions about natural history and Native American culture with world renowned specialists in marine biology, ornithology, mammalogy, ethnobotany, archeology, and anthropology.
- Pearl Chase Society - A non-profit conservancy committed to preserving sites of enduring community value in and around Santa Barbara.
- Los Soldados de Cuera - Soldiers of the Royal Presidio of Santa Bárbara. A Living History organization portraying Spanish Soldados de Cuera in Santa Bárbara in Alta California, in the 18th century.
- Santa Barbara Contractors Association & Built Green Santa Barbara - The Built Green Resource Center offers information, advice, programs and classes on green building processes and materials.
- City of Santa Barbara Historic Landmarks Commission - The Landmarks Committee was formed in May 1960 to ensure that El Pueblo Viejo would retain its unique early-California Spanish character and atmosphere through careful City planning and development. Its boundaries have been amended over the years.
- County Historic Landmarks Advisory Commission (HLAC) -
The purpose of this commission is to promote the economic welfare and prosperity of the county by preserving and protecting those places, sites, buildings, structures, works of art and other objects having a special historic or aesthetic character or interest, for the use, education and view of the general public and to remind the citizens of this county and visitors from elsewhere of the background of the county.
- Goleta Valley Historical Society - Goleta Valley Historical Society preserves and interprets the history of the Goleta Valley in Santa Barbara County. The Society operates two museums: the 1872 Stow House and the Sexton Museum (Goleta Valley Historical Museum).
- Santa Cruz Island Foundation - The Santa Cruz Island Foundation is a non-profit public benefit corporation established in 1985 by the late Carey Stanton to collect, maintain, and catalog items of real and personal property or interests regarding Santa Cruz Island and the other California Channel Islands, unique island environments off the coast of Southern California.
Statewide | California
- California League of Park Associations - Provides networking among the Cooperating Associations linked to the California State Parks System. Organization structure, news, events and membership information.
- California Mission Studies Association - A nonprofit group devoted to the study and preservation of the California missions.
- California State Parks - Partnered with the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation in operation of El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park, California State Parks provides for the health, inspiration and education of the people of California by helping to preserve the state's extraordinary biological diversity, protecting its most valued natural and cultural resources, and creating opportunities for high-quality outdoor recreation.
- California State Parks Foundation - A statewide non-profit organization dedicated to protecting, enhancing and advocating for California's magnificent State Parks.
- California Preservation Foundation - Founded in 1977, the California Preservation Foundation is a statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of California's diverse cultural and architectural heritage.
- Office of Historic Preservation, California State Parks - The Office of Historic Preservation (OHP) and the State Historical Resources Commission (SHRC), in partnership with the people of California and governmental agencies, is to preserve and enhance California's irreplaceable historic heritage as a matter of public interest so that its vital legacy of cultural, educational, recreational, aesthetic, economic, social, and environmental benefits will be maintained and enriched for present and future generations.
National | Public Lands and Preservation
- Association of Partners for Public Lands (APPL) - The Association of Partners for Public Lands (APPL) fosters stewardship and appreciation of public lands and historic sites through effective partnerships. As a registered affiliate, members of the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation receive benefits from APPL's Nationwide Reciprocal Discount Program.
- National Park Service - Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance Program - Also known as the Rivers & Trails Program or RTCA, is the community assistance arm of the National Park Service. RTCA is currently working with SBTHP on planning for the proposed Santa Inés Mission Mills National Historical Landmark Trails.
- National Register of Historic Places - The official list of the Nation's historic places worthy of preservation. Authorized by the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, the National Park Service's National Register of Historic Places is part of a national program to coordinate and support public and private efforts to identify, evaluate, and protect America's historic and archeological resources.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation - Helping people protect, enhance and enjoy the places that matter to them.
- Time Travelers - This program consists of museums and historical societies in 46 states across the country that offer special benefits and discounts to members of Time Travelers affiliates. As a registered affiliate, members of the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Reservation receive reciprocal benefits.